Thursday, July 31, 2008

Florida

I just got back from Florida a few days ago....... My time there was short, only 2 full days, but it was the most memorible experience of my life. I got away from the city where I feel trapped and confined, and got to experience the beach from a "locals" viewpoint. And boy was that something else. The beach at night is the most calming, extraordinary sight one can witness. Stargazing is so different down there, also. I could see everything so clear. No big factories other then the military down in Fort Walton. I met some awesome, cool people who I will miss. But I won't miss anything or anyone as much as the boy from Fort Walton Beach who drives the red Celica. Although this trip was short, I have a feeling that it changed my life somehow..... I just don't know how yet. I guess we'll see. I have a full 365 days untill I will know for sure.

No comments: